Who we are!
Sacrebleu LLC is a consulting Art agency based in New York city, working in North America and Europe. In the near future, we are launching a new mobile application promoting Arts/Artists/Culture/Technology.
We are on the final stage to launch a new mobile app with Augmented-Reality, based on geolocation and promoting artists (any kind!) and creative brands. We are currently consolidating our in-app library, and wish for opening it to more artists! Therefore we are currently looking for creative 3D objects (preferably animated). These digital artworks will be used both in the AR chat and in the geolocation features – users will be able to admire to art in Augmented Reality when close to the given pin point.
We are encouraging fresh thinking and innovators, old school designer and ok boomers, your dad and your nephew just graduated to middle school… to try to win $400.
So, if you think that you can craft a 3D object sprinkled with creativity and a touch of boldness, apply right away. Let your creativity flow give you some rewards!
All interested professional or amateur artists, graphic designers, illustrators, architects or anyone able to build a digital object on 3D, are eligible to submit work and could be selected.
– Technical requirements: Low-poly 3D objects – Any format accepted, but the format MUST be readable by Blender 2.82 (used in our internal pipeline to then convert the file in .obj or .fbx).
Please read the full guidelines and terms before completing the application process.
Please review the dates and deadlines at the bottom of this page. Entries can only be submitted online via the below submission form. A maximum of 3 creations is allowed per submission – One submission per artist only.
Please fill the form below, or if you have any issue, you can also submit your application directly by email at email@example.com.
Please note the following:
• Artwork will remain installed for a minimum of one year in the application mobile library.
• No information contained in submissions shall be deemed confidential. Therefore, please do not submit any information that may be deemed proprietary in nature;
• Neither Sacrebleu LLC nor the Bav[AR]t app shall be liable for any costs incurred by any respondent in the preparation, submittal, presentation or revision of its submission. Neither Sacrebleu LLC nor Bav[AR]t app shall be obligated to pay and shall not pay any costs in connection with the preparation of such submissions.
• All selected submissions shall become the property of Sacrebleu LLC.
• Sacrebleu LLC at its sole discretion reserves, without limitation, the right to withdraw the 3D from the app at any time.
• Artist curriculum vitae
• 3D object that includes: title, date of completion, description of artwork.
• Submitted materials will not be returned and incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Participants are asked to submit up to three digital creations.
• All Artists will be required to enter into a legal agreement with Sacrebleu LLC, and in order to receive payment, will be required to submit a W9 form.
• Doing Business Form, Quote Form and invoices to receive payment. The legal agreement must be signed in advance of receiving any payments.
• Selected Artists shall agree to extend to Sacrebleu LLC the right to a royalty-free, perpetual license to use any depiction of the Artwork for commercial purposes.
Accepted artists will be notified no later than August 31rst, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. via their provided email.
→ All additional questions should be emailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel of artists and/or consultants working with Sacrebleu LLC will deliberate.
The Digital object will be evaluated by a jury that will assess the clarity of the object, its originality, and its graphic representation.
This 3D contest will be publicized internationally via our social media platforms, email, and press release.
This feature can be republished without charge provided – Sacrebleu LLC is acknowledged as the source at the top or the bottom of the story. You must request permission before you use any of the photographs on the site. If you republish, we would be grateful if you could link back to our website (www.sacrebleu.ninja).
All inquiries regarding this contest should be sent to: email@example.com